Replacing the original Hospital, the new 350 bed Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary has been constructed to reflect its rural setting and to optimise views and natural daylight. It is known locally as the Garden Hospital and it contains a wide range of Day Case and Inpatient Surgical Suites, an Emergency Care Centre, an Ambulatory Care Centre and specialist Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric facilities.
- Supply and installation within tight budget
- New build location taking into account local environmental aspects
- High demand for space within highly serviced ceiling voids.
- Sourcing best value equipment to suit the requirements
- ‘Just on time’ scheduling of all deliveries in advance
- Adapting original pipeline routes and layouts to maintain workable ceiling voids for all services
- Carefully coordinating installation works with other contractors.
- Medical Gas System delivered to programme and within budget
- Minimal disruption to patients or staff in nearby buildings
- Algas Medical Installations retained for future Maintenance support contracts.