When adding a 500-bed new build facility to their existing grounds, West Cumberland Hospital already had the design. What they needed was a specialist gas supplier they could trust to help deliver it. We did it.
- Supply and installation within tight budget
- Remote location 60 miles from Carlisle and the M6
- New build site adjacent to live hospital environments
- High demand for space within highly serviced ceiling voids.
- Source best value equipment to suit the requirements
- ‘Just on time’ scheduling of all deliveries in advance
- Adapt original pipeline routes and layouts to maintain workable ceiling voids for all services
- Carefully coordinate installation works with other contractors.
- Medical Gas System delivered to programme and within budget
- Minimal disruption to patients or staff in nearby buildings
- Algas Medical Installations retained for Phase 2 works involving the decant and refurbishment of existing facility
- Retained element of reactive and planned maintenance and support.